Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Y'all!! I hope everyone had a great night and was able to reflect back on their experiences in 2013 and get ready for the new year. I haven't made my list of resolutions yet, I usually make it a day or two after New Year's day to really enjoy the last few minutes of another year gone by and reflect. This year though I will be planning a wedding, traveling to new countries for work,  and trying to balance all of my activities without letting them pass by too quickly and enjoy them in the moment. 
For New Year's Eve we had a small get together at our place, which was kind of last minute, but I didn't mind because it was nice not having to drive anywhere and I love to host. I thought I would share a few pictures of the spread. It contained different cheeses and meats, cookies, dips, crackers, and of course champagne. I hope y'all enjoy the pictures and have a great year. 


















I hope y'all have a lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment