Friday, January 3, 2014

Planning A Wedding

Hello y'all! I am in the very very beginning stages of planning a wedding. I have even purchased a book "Planning a Wedding for Dummies," I know it is sad. I am just trying to wrap my brain around this process and what all it involves...which is a lot. One of the very first things Amos and I have done is to create our guest list, which is still in the initial phases, to get an idea how big of a wedding we will most likely have. It is amazing how quickly the list adds up. 
Another step is some of my bridesmaids and I are attending a huge event downtown called the Bridal Extravaganza next Saturday. This will be a great event to attend to see what all there is to offer in the Houston area, from photographers to wedding venues. I hope to continue to keep y'all updated through this process. 


Hope y'all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment