Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine Day Gift Ideas for Her - Part 1

I am not big on receiving gifts for Valentine's Day, but I just happened to stumble on some really cute affordable gift ideas that even I wouldn't mind receiving. If none of these appeal to y'all, well then you can never go wrong with flowers, and we all know I love my flowers as seen on this post. All of the items and pictures are from Indigo and Kiel James Patrick.

This was probably one of my favorite ideas I stumbled upon on the Indigo website. Where you frame a personal note, song, book cover, music, or post card that means something between both of you. 



These pouches are just too cute, from Indigo!




Add caption
What about these adorable bracelets from Kiel James Patrick... 





Hope these ideas helped, y'all have a lovely day!!
 
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment