Friday, February 7, 2014

Favorite Beauty Products

I have been wearing makeup for a good five years now on a daily bases. It has been a long and interesting journey and a lot of ups and downs. As I continue to want to improve my application techniques and what products to get I do my research by buying beauty books, some of my favorites are Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual and Making Faces, pinterest is great, and watching youtube videos. One of my favorite makeup artist to watch is MakeupByEman. She has tons of videos and easy step by step instructions, plus she goes through all of her products she uses. Lately make daily makeup usages is as follows:

Foundation - Diorskin Nude Skin Glowing Liquid Foundation
I apply this with a foundation brush I do not use my hands...anymore. This coverage is amazing, a little truely goes a long way. 

Concealer - Mac Studio Conceal and Correction Palette
I just started to use this, but love how it is an all in one palette and easy to travel with or throw in your makeup bag without taking up a lot of space.
Powder Foundation - Using the rest of my Mary Kay powder foundation

Blush - Tarte & Mac
The Mac palette I just started and got two colors, Pinch Me and Rosy Outlook. I love how you can customize this to colors that work for your skin tone. 

These Tarte kits I got around the holidays and I love the color palettes in these and how you can remove them and carry it in the travel friendly bow case. 


Eye Shadow - Tarte

Eyeliner and Mascara - which ever one I grab first from my makeup organizer

Hope y'all have a lovely day!
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment