Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day - Girls Brunch

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!! 

I'm going to get a little personal here and explain my feelings about the big V-Day. I didn't really date a lot when I was growing up in high school or college. I was very focused on school and extracurricular activities that I didn't really bother with it. Therefore, I missed out on a lot of potential Valentine's Day gifts or dinners from a boyfriend. I was not one of those girls that hated the holiday, I just didn't really celebrate it. Now being in a serious relationship I have gotten to experience some wonderful Valentine's Day celebrations; however I still have not forgotten those times I didn't get to celebrate and my married or non single friends got to...there was some envy there. 

As I was searching through Pinterest I came across this really cute picture of a girls brunch for Valentine's Day. I absolutely fell in love with this idea. This way single and even non single girls can all get together midday and just celebrate being with good friends; you still have the evening/night to do something with your honey. So today I am hosting my very first Valentine's Day Girl's Brunch. I hope to do this every year and just remind myself that this holiday is just not between you and a guy, but appreciate of all the loved ones in my life, single or not. Here is a website of some ideas to get you started. I will share pictures next week.







Hope y'all have a lovely Valentine's Day!!!!
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment