Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Teil Duncan Paintings

As my decorating process continues in the new house I occasionally come to a halt because some of the prints or art I have just don't fit. So my search for new and affordable art has led me to some really cool artist. One of my favorite new finds is Teil Duncan paintings. Her paintings right now are selling like hot cakes. Her color palette is amazing and I especially love the figures series she has done, but I am super close to getting a couple of her new beach prints. A few weeks ago I bought this figure print and put it in the bedroom, she even put the picture I took of it on her blog seen here (my photo is the last one). Below are some of my favorite pieces and I hope to invest soon in a painting of hers. Enjoy!








Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment