Friday, April 1, 2016

D.I.Y. Cute Lettered Plates

Hey y'all I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. While I had a little time to browse on Pinterest over the weekend I stumbled across this really cute D.I.Y. lettered plates pin, y'all can see the full instructions and beautiful pictures from the originally D.I.Y. here). This D.I.Y. was just too easy and cheap not to try and I am so happy with the results. These plates would be adorable for a brunch or a bridal/baby shower. I did twelve salad/dessert plates in all, that is what came in the package from Amazon (a direct link is on the website the pin directed me too and linked above).  I am still working on my "styling" for the photos I take and it is way harder then it looks. Well I hope y'all find this project fun and easy like I did and check out the original pin/website for all the details!














No comments:

Post a Comment