Friday, August 19, 2016

Dining Items I Am Currently Craving!

I am obsessed with kitchen and dining items, especially when they are from Anthropologie (which they are having an additional 40% off their sale items right now so go check that out!). You may remember a post I did with some of my Anthropologie goodies I have purchased over the years. Well there are a few new glassware items that I have my eye on and would go great with some of the pieces I already have. I don't really need anymore kitchen stuff, but it is hard not to just stare at all of these beauties. So here are a few of the items I am currently craving y'all!

These glasses are soooo pretty. 

Picture and Purchase Info
This matching plate set, ummm yes please!
Picture and Purchase Info
Why not throw in a pretty pink accent serving platter to go in the mix.
Picture and Purchase Info
Wouldn't these pieces go great with the pieces I already have! Like these glasses and these plates!! So much pink and prettiness! I feel like the little girl from "Despicable Me," instead of fluffy..."It's so pretty I think I'm going to die!"


Oh and we can't forget these cute cake stump stands that could be used to style with these cuties for a brunch or dinner party!

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment