Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pregnancy Post: Monthly Update - July

I regularly follow this blogger, Emily author/creator of "Cupcakes and Cashmere,"and I was totally inspired by her pregnancy post and updates that I thought I would do one as well. I am not really the girl who likes to post pictures of herself, especially full body pictures when my body is constantly changing so I think post like these are a good compromise. I also think post like these are a really cool way to look back during my pregnancy and hopefully be happy and satisfied with my overall experience. 

Here I start my regular monthly updates with the month of July having just wrapped up, which means the end of my first trimester and the beginning of my second trimester.



Some other really cool post that Emily shared during pregnancy that are great reads are:
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment