Thursday, October 13, 2016

Our Honeymoon: Mediterranean Cruise - Day 10 In Rome

So it seems I got a little a head of myself and skipped a day when sharing our honeymoon photos. Our tenth day was in Rome, Italy and it was definitely a jammed packed day. I had never been and I know there is a lot to do and we had so little time there so we chose to do the longest excursion where we saw everything we could in one day. The highlights included a tour outside and inside the Colosseum, a look inside of the Vatican, which included the Sistine Chapel, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, St. Peter's Basilica, and a little bit of time to explore the streets and shops. 

I will admit I had some doubts about Rome because I heard that the city wasn't that clean and there was graffiti everywhere so I kept my expectations low. However, when we toured the city I thought the city and architecture were beautiful and my expectations were actually exceeded.  So hopefully I was able to capture just a little bit of that beauty in some of my photos, I hope y'all enjoy! 














































































If y'all want to catch up on the previous post on our honeymoon see below links or go to the Travel Tab below the slideshow at the top of the home page:

Day 1,2,3 - Venice, Italy
Day 4 - Athens, Greece
Day 5 - Ephesus, Turkey
Day 6 - Istanbul, Turkey
Day 7 - Mykonos, Greece
Day 8 - Sea Day
Day 9 -Amalfi & Sorrento, Italy
Day 10 - Rome, Italy
Day 11 - Pisa & Tuscany, Italy
Day 12 - Toulon, France
Day 12, 13, and 14 - Barcelona, Spain


No comments:

Post a Comment