Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Baby Shower Hosted By My Dear Friend Laney!

When one of my closest and dearest friends found out we were expecting she immediately expressed her overwhelming joy for us and said right away she wanted to throw Amos and I a baby shower. I of course was so touched that she wanted to do this and said yes right away. As the date got closer she has some stress and of course wanted everything to be perfect and she certainly did not disappoint the day of the shower. She stuck with the bohemian theme I am so in love with and even down to the smallest details everything was perfect. There were lot of laughs, games, and of course drinks (except for mommy-to-be). It will definitely go down in the books and I couldn't have asked for more. Just being surrounded by friends and all the outpour of love was so wonderful. So the biggest hugs and kisses go out to all the ladies from Amos, me, and baby Harrison. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for y'alls time and love during this special time for us. 












Oh and the dear friend who hosted and threw the party was Laney and her kitchen remodel was featured on the blog a few years ago and it is amazing, you can check it out all the before and after pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment